Congratulations on your choice of the Cedar Mountain Meals On Wheels Manager Software for your organization’s needs. Meals On Wheels Manager is a Microsoft Access application designed to assist Meals on Wheels organizations in tracking Client Information and deliveries, for Managing Operations, and for Reporting to funding sources. Clients can be added and edited in the database. Routes, meal plans, and dietary restrictions can be set up for each client. Various reports provide detailed snapshots and summaries.
General Editing Notes
There are a number of shortcuts and editing operations you should know about while using this application;
- To cancel an edit, or clear a drop-down field, hit escape.
- To edit a Picklist, double-click in the drop-down field (Picklists are explained in Options, Edit Picklists).
- You can enter a date in either mm/dd/yy or mm/dd/yyyy format.
- You enter time in hh: mm am|pm format.
- When finished on any particular screen, Close Form saves the data and returns you to the main menu.
- To close a report you can close the window, click on Close Report at the right-hand top of the screen, or right-click and choose Close Report.